Grid Art Project



I used tissue paper and poster paper to create this grid art of Cinderella's Castle with a Mickey Mouse in the center. I used the photoshop image below to create it. I took a picture of the castle with the mouse head in it and made a 30x39 pixel image. Since it was black and white, I then painted each pixel a different color in order to make the image come to life. I then took my poster paper and created a 30x39 cm grid where each square became a pixel. I would rip little pieces of tissue paper, ball it up, and then glue it to the grid in order to recreate the image. The finished product is seen above. The black and white castle is the original image that the grid art was based off of.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of the Vacuum Tube

Video Art Porject